mAadhaar App Download
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) makes huge announcement on 17 July 2017 i.e. nothing but mAadhaar App which allows you to access Aadhaar on your mobile phone so you can carry Aadhaar in your pocket which available official for smartphone and soon launching for other operating system like iOS, Windows and expected to blackberry phone, as using this you can buy new sim cards, apply for new license, pass port and tax payment which makes easy and reliable so user can not face any kind low process problem this really awesome announcement of Government of India after creating GST tax by neglecting all several tax now you have pay on gst tax no other and so looking for future they also make huge announcement of Linking Pan Card to Aadhaar which will be easy to fetch your detail information like address blood group and more, now mAadhaar app recently launched with first version which has some issue and bugs which will be promises to fix by UIDAI so on playstore we getting plenty of mix review about this app some people find this app is awesome and some are rated this is worst app so most of people confuse what should do for them don’t worry this mobile application is fully secure and approved by Indian Government so without fear you can download this App and start using it, as this app will be mandatory just like Linking of Pan Card to Aadhaar but till yet there is no official announcement from government about this app now they are focusing how much popularity this app will get and peoples opinion about this and some recommendation to improve this app will be consider and when all problem, error and bug fixed up by UIDAI team then they go for further announcement and as this newly launched mobile application people don’t know to use it so below we giving detail information about it from installation to Uses.
- Go to Google Playstore on search box type maadhaar
- After list of different application will display from that choose mAadhaar which uploaded by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) or you can identify by looking at number of download as there are so many app which has name mAadhaar don’t get confuse first check description and download then click on install button
- After clicking on install button it started downloading once download is finished then click open button and then just put your Aadhaar card number or scan QR bar code by using camera of your Smartphone your will automatically redirect to home page which show virtual copy or aadhar card
- If your not getting real mAadhaar card then visit below url
- copy above url and paste it into any browser then it will ask to open in playstore then click on yes
- then click on install button and open it follow above steps.
How To Use mAadhaar App | UIDAI Aadhaar App Uses
This app is nothing but virtual copy of your original Aadhaar Card which displayed on your mobile phone and this work same as your normal Aadhaar does which means it has same priority like paper card so using this you can buy new sim card just by scanning QR code and you can also generate eKYC and more further will used in Apply for new License, passport, Visa, Pan Card, Bank Account, buying new electronics product, buying new policy, cars, bike and more stuff and this app will very useful in future after looking at growing technology.
- After you finished with installation when you open mAadhaar App first it will ask to create profile in that you have to enter 12 digit unique-identity number or you to take out your Aadhaar card then scan QR Code using your smartphone camera you will automatically redirected to Home page
- In home of mAadhaar app you will have virtual Aadhaar Card which carries your Photo, Full Name, Date of Birth and Gender on left side you will have QR code same as your Aadhaar card have and Aadhaar number in which first eight Digit are hided or show by “X” word and last four digit only display
- Then you have message at top your biometric data is unlocked you can access your mAadhaar which means you can start using mAadhaar any time
- Then you have message Mera Aadhaar Meri Pehchan which means my Aadhaar is my identity
- Then below that you have Show OTPT option in that OTPT stands for Time-based One-Time Password after clicking on show button you will get your temporary password which is automatically generated by mAadhaar app
mAadhaar App Features | mAadhaar App Download
- You share your mAadhaar to another mAadhaar holder in this both should have mAadhaar install to their phone
- Then open your app then scan your recipient code by using QR code you then you can share your profile with Different user
- You can use NFC for this process
- If you already create profile and you don’t want for some time
- You can delete your mAadhaar id by clicking on Delete profile then it will ask confirmation
- Then click on confirm button then app will delete your profile
- For auto synchronisation of your profile when you made some changes then click on Sync Profile
- Then click on okay button process will start automatically
This all about mAadhaar app if you face any trouble and facing some issue just make comment with your email so we can do further contact with you.