mAadhaar App Download
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) makes huge announcement on 17 July 2017 i.e. nothing but mAadhaar App which allows you to access Aadhaar on your mobile phone so you can carry Aadhaar in your pocket which available official for smartphone and soon launching for other operating system like iOS, Windows and expected to blackberry phone, as using this you can buy new sim cards, apply for new license, pass port and tax payment which makes easy and reliable so user can not face any kind low process problem this really awesome announcement of Government of India after creating GST tax by neglecting all several tax now you have pay on gst tax no other and so looking for future they also make huge announcement of Linking Pan Card to Aadhaar which will be easy to fetch your detail information like address blood group and more, now mAadhaar app recently launched with first version which has some issue and bugs which will be promises to fix by UIDAI so on playstore we getting plenty of mix review about this app some people find this app is awesome and some are rated this is worst app so most of people confuse what should do for them don’t worry this mobile application is fully secure and approved by Indian Government so without fear you can download this App and start using it, as this app will be mandatory just like Linking of Pan Card to Aadhaar but till yet there is no official announcement from government about this app now they are focusing how much popularity this app will get and peoples opinion about this and some recommendation to improve this app will be consider and when all problem, error and bug fixed up by UIDAI team then they go for further announcement and as this newly launched mobile application people don’t know to use it so below we giving detail information about it from installation to Uses.
mAadhaar App Download
- Go to Google Playstore on search box type maadhaar
- After list of different application will display from that choose mAadhaar which uploaded by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) or you can identify by looking at number of download as there are so many app which has name mAadhaar don’t get confuse first check description and download then click on install button
- After clicking on install button it started downloading once download is finished then click open button and then just put your Aadhaar card number or scan QR bar code by using camera of your Smartphone your will automatically redirect to home page which show virtual copy or aadhar card
- If your not getting real mAadhaar card then visit below url
- copy above url and paste it into any browser then it will ask to open in playstore then click on yes
- then click on install button and open it follow above steps.
How To use mAadhaar
This app is nothing but virtual copy of your original Aadhaar Card which displayed on your mobile phone and this work same as your normal Aadhaar does which means it has same priority like paper card so using this you can buy new sim card just by scanning QR code and you can also generate eKYC and more further will used in Apply for new License, passport, Visa, Pan Card, Bank Account, buying new electronics product, buying new policy, cars, bike and more stuff and this app will very useful in future after looking at growing technology.
- After you finished with installation when you open mAadhaar App first it will ask to create profile in that you have to enter 12 digit unique-identity number or you to take out your Aadhaar card then scan QR Code using your smartphone camera you will automatically redirected to Home page
- In home of mAadhaar app you will have virtual Aadhaar Card which carries your Photo, Full Name, Date of Birth and Gender on left side you will have QR code same as your Aadhaar card have and Aadhaar number in which first eight Digit are hided or show by “X” word and last four digit only display
- Then you have message at top your biometric data is unlocked you can access your mAadhaar which means you can start using mAadhaar any time
- Then you have message Mera Aadhaar Meri Pehchan which means my Aadhaar is my identity
- Then below that you have Show OTPT option in that OTPT stands for Time-based One-Time Password after clicking on show button you will get your temporary password which is automatically generated by mAadhaar app
- You share your mAadhaar to another mAadhaar holder in this both should have mAadhaar install to their phone
- Then open your app then scan your recipient code by using QR code you then you can share your profile with Different user
- You can use NFC for this process
- If you already create profile and you don’t want for some time
- You can delete your mAadhaar id by clicking on Delete profile then it will ask confirmation
- Then click on confirm button then app will delete your profile
- For auto synchronisation of your profile when you made some changes then click on Sync Profile
- Then click on okay button process will start automatically
This all about mAadhaar app if you face any trouble and facing some issue just make comment with your email so we can do further contact with you.
mAadhaar App Download
mAadhaar is official mobile application to handle Aadhaar card on mobile in mAadhaar m stands for mobile phone so using this application you can carry Aadhaar card anywhere on phone, now days after official announcement of combine tax GST and linking Pan Card to Aadhaar card now government official looking forward after launching mobile app because in trending world everyone has smartphone which allows lots of feature so considering future Unique Identification Authority of India official launched this app which recently available for only android user and sooner going to launch for iOS iPhone user and main moto of this App is making Aadhaar card user simple by just using Bar code and scanning of barcode it easy to fetch your Aadhaar details to any receiver just like now days when you go for buy new SIM card they just scan your Aadhaar card bar code and give you New sim card which immediately activated because of Aadhaar card database is already on server so there Is no need of updating so doing this type process quickly and other future plan government has launched this app on 17 July 2017 also get thousands on download in just two days also getting mix rating because half about 30% has given 5 star in ratings which means app is super awesome and review on play store and 25% people has given 1 which means this app is really worst and 35% rating is in between 2 to 4 star which means this app is average as considering this review we haven’t say anything about app because people who giving low rating are getting some error and bugs while handling and highest rated people haven’t get any issue but as this app is recently launched so there will be some improvement which can take some time and after considering people requirement in this app they will update mAadhaar app and provide better service as we know people who not happy with this app are facing many problem and as this is new application people don’t know how to use it so form them we giving step by step guide to use app before that for different user below we provided App official url as per operating system.
Direct link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gov.uidai.mAadhaarPlus
- paste above link into browser then it will ask to open it into Play store then click on open in playstore after clicking it will redirected to google playstore
- click on install button then it will start downloading after it finish download click on open button
- another way to install maadhaar app in Android Smartphone
- first open android google Playstore app then in search box type maadhaar by UIDAI
- make sure you installing correct application because there are lots of apps which has same name so to confirm which one correct you have to scroll below and just check it posted by Unique Identification Authority of India if not then skip it and go for step 1
- then click on install button and download it
mAadhaar App for iOS | mAadhaar App for iPhone user
Unique Identification Authority of India not yet make official announcement for launching this iOS but I will available soon for iOS and iPhone just because of less number of iOS user in India and Apple INC taking time for approval as iOS is very safe mobile phone so for more security reason they take more time but no worry it will be launched within month, don’t get trouble you have another chance follow below steps.
Using this you just link aadhaar card to mAadhaar app as main moto of this application is to install it on mobile.
- First visit www.bluestacks.com then download this software to your pc/laptop
- After installing this software you will get screen which has same look like android phone
- Then click on Google Playstore
- On search box type mAadhaar App
- Click on install button it will start downloading and open just like mobile phone does
- Then follow below steps to sign up and sign in
How to Use mAadhaar App | Create Profile User Account Sign Up
- Create Profile
- After installing you will screen Create Profile in that you have to enter Aadhaar number and or you have to scan bar code for that you have to take aadhaar card out and just hold your mobile phone in front of QR code of Aadhaar card
mAadhaar Create Profile
- Then click on next button
- You will message “mAadhaar P.A. Your biometric data is unlocked. You cannot access it right now.”
- Then below that you got your m Aadhaar Card
- XXXX XXXX last four digit only display
- Below that you MERA AADHAAR, MERI PEHCHAAN is written
- SHOW TOTP clicking on this button you can watch your TOTP
- a BIOMETRICS WILL LOCK IN specific time
- For more security you also can set password so there is setting
- Ask password for every time Ask password for every time when you do any action.
- After you allow above setting when enter into application every time app will ask password
- If you want to delete mAadhaar card profile
- Open your profile and click on menu at top right.
- Select Delete Profile option.
- Ensure network connectivity on your mobile device before authenticating yourself by entering profile password
- App will delete the profile
- Create Profile a. Enter 12 digit Aadhaar Number or scan your aadhaar card
- Ensure that your mobile connection is active and that the mobile number is same as that available with UIDAI as your registered mobile number.
- After providing the mandatory inputs press the button Verify’, available at the bottom of the screen. After pressing ‘Verify’ button do not navigate away from the screen
- If you want to share mAadhaar profile to another maadhaar holder then follow below steps profile information and address with service providers through QR Codes, Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Firstly, view your profile after authenticating yourself through password
- From the bottom of the view screen select “Share Aadhaar data”
- QR Codes for profile and address may be enlarged by clicking on them before exposing to QR code readers
- Other methods of sharing viz. NFC and Email may be selected from bottom of the screen
- It is also possible to email your profile to a recipient. Select the available Email client on the device to email.
- If want to synchronize your profile
- Select “Sync Profile” from side menu to download latest updates to your Aadhaar data
- Ensure network connectivity on your mobile device before initiating profile sync
- Upon successful sync latest Aadhaar data will downloaded to your mobile device
mAadhaar App Key Features
- Aadhaar Number Holder profile download – A convenient way to carry Aadhaar number with demographic details anytime, anywhere.
- Biometric locking/unlocking – To secure biometric authentication by locking biometrics data. Once resident enables Biometric Locking system their biometric remains locked till the Aadhaar Holder chose to either Unlock it (which is temporary) or Disable the Locking system.
- TOTP generation – Time-based One-Time Password is an automatically generated temporary password which can be used instead of SMS based OTP.
- Update of profile – An updated view of Aadhaar profile data after successful completion of update request.
- Sharing of QR code and eKYC data by Aadhaar Number holder – Share QR code and password protected eKYC data to retrieve accurate demographic information from it instead of manual entry.
This all about mAadhaar app and if you facing any error trouble take screenshot or mentioned it into comment section.