mAadhaar is official mobile application to handle Aadhaar card on mobile in mAadhaar m stands for mobile phone so using this application you can carry Aadhaar card anywhere on phone, now days after official announcement of combine tax GST and linking Pan Card to Aadhaar card now government official looking forward after launching mobile app because in trending world everyone has smartphone which allows lots of feature so considering future Unique Identification Authority of India official launched this app which recently available for only android user and sooner going to launch for iOS iPhone user and main moto of this App is making Aadhaar card user simple by just using Bar code and scanning of barcode it easy to fetch your Aadhaar details to any receiver just like now days when you go for buy new SIM card they just scan your Aadhaar card bar code and give you New sim card which immediately activated because of Aadhaar card database is already on server so there Is no need of updating so doing this type process quickly and other future plan government has launched this app on 17 July 2017 also get thousands on download in just two days also getting mix rating because half about 30% has given 5 star in ratings which means app is super awesome and review on play store and 25% people has given 1 which means this app is really worst and 35% rating is in between 2 to 4 star which means this app is average as considering this review we haven’t say anything about app because people who giving low rating are getting some error and bugs while handling and highest rated people haven’t get any issue but as this app is recently launched so there will be some improvement which can take some time and after considering people requirement in this app they will update mAadhaar app and provide better service as we know people who not happy with this app are facing many problem and as this is new application people don’t know how to use it so form them we giving step by step guide to use app before that for different user below we provided App official url as per operating system.
mAadhaar App For Android | mAadhaar App APK Download
Direct link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gov.uidai.mAadhaarPlus
- paste above link into browser then it will ask to open it into Play store then click on open in playstore after clicking it will redirected to google playstore
- click on install button then it will start downloading after it finish download click on open button
- another way to install maadhaar app in Android Smartphone
- first open android google Playstore app then in search box type maadhaar by UIDAI
- make sure you installing correct application because there are lots of apps which has same name so to confirm which one correct you have to scroll below and just check it posted by Unique Identification Authority of India if not then skip it and go for step 1
- then click on install button and download it
mAadhaar App for iOS | mAadhaar App for iPhone user
Unique Identification Authority of India not yet make official announcement for launching this iOS but I will available soon for iOS and iPhone just because of less number of iOS user in India and Apple INC taking time for approval as iOS is very safe mobile phone so for more security reason they take more time but no worry it will be launched within month, don’t get trouble you have another chance follow below steps.
mAadhaar App For PC | mAadhaar App For Laptop
Using this you just link aadhaar card to mAadhaar app as main moto of this application is to install it on mobile.
- First visit www.bluestacks.com then download this software to your pc/laptop
- After installing this software you will get screen which has same look like android phone
- Then click on Google Playstore
- On search box type mAadhaar App
- Click on install button it will start downloading and open just like mobile phone does
- Then follow below steps to sign up and sign in
How to Use mAadhaar App | Create Profile User Account Sign Up
- Create Profile
- After installing you will screen Create Profile in that you have to enter Aadhaar number and or you have to scan bar code for that you have to take aadhaar card out and just hold your mobile phone in front of QR code of Aadhaar card
- Then click on next button
- You will message “mAadhaar P.A. Your biometric data is unlocked. You cannot access it right now.”
- Then below that you got your m Aadhaar Card
- XXXX XXXX last four digit only display
- Below that you MERA AADHAAR, MERI PEHCHAAN is written
- SHOW TOTP clicking on this button you can watch your TOTP
- a BIOMETRICS WILL LOCK IN specific time
- For more security you also can set password so there is setting
- Ask password for every time Ask password for every time when you do any action.
- After you allow above setting when enter into application every time app will ask password
- If you want to delete mAadhaar card profile
- Open your profile and click on menu at top right.
- Select Delete Profile option.
- Ensure network connectivity on your mobile device before authenticating yourself by entering profile password
- App will delete the profile
- Create Profile a. Enter 12 digit Aadhaar Number or scan your aadhaar card
- Ensure that your mobile connection is active and that the mobile number is same as that available with UIDAI as your registered mobile number.
- After providing the mandatory inputs press the button Verify’, available at the bottom of the screen. After pressing ‘Verify’ button do not navigate away from the screen
- If you want to share mAadhaar profile to another maadhaar holder then follow below steps profile information and address with service providers through QR Codes, Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Firstly, view your profile after authenticating yourself through password
- From the bottom of the view screen select “Share Aadhaar data”
- QR Codes for profile and address may be enlarged by clicking on them before exposing to QR code readers
- Other methods of sharing viz. NFC and Email may be selected from bottom of the screen
- It is also possible to email your profile to a recipient. Select the available Email client on the device to email.
- If want to synchronize your profile
- Select “Sync Profile” from side menu to download latest updates to your Aadhaar data
- Ensure network connectivity on your mobile device before initiating profile sync
- Upon successful sync latest Aadhaar data will downloaded to your mobile device
mAadhaar App Key Features
- Aadhaar Number Holder profile download – A convenient way to carry Aadhaar number with demographic details anytime, anywhere.
- Biometric locking/unlocking – To secure biometric authentication by locking biometrics data. Once resident enables Biometric Locking system their biometric remains locked till the Aadhaar Holder chose to either Unlock it (which is temporary) or Disable the Locking system.
- TOTP generation – Time-based One-Time Password is an automatically generated temporary password which can be used instead of SMS based OTP.
- Update of profile – An updated view of Aadhaar profile data after successful completion of update request.
- Sharing of QR code and eKYC data by Aadhaar Number holder – Share QR code and password protected eKYC data to retrieve accurate demographic information from it instead of manual entry.
This all about mAadhaar app and if you facing any error trouble take screenshot or mentioned it into comment section.